We provide you the real Indian advantage by assisting you with the captivating India entry strategy including outsourcing and off shoring. India has diversity and uniqueness in everything, be it business or the culture. Our market exploration methodology includes real-time meetings with potential buyers, industry associations, retailers, distributors, and government bodies. It helps us to come up with innovative solutions to guess the market opportunities along with providing you with qualified business leads and partners. We assist in India Market Entry, help business development and growth of international organizations in India. We conjure up sector expertise and technical resources with practical local service to render minimal risk and cost efficient solutions, helping companies to reach their full potential in India.
JRSCA offers you a complete range of solutions from conceptualization to implementation space including services like market research, designing entry model, short listing store locations, staffing solutions, logistic support & setting up final operations.
- Government Regulations
- Entry barriers
- Technology trends
- Current and future opportunities
- Potential Customers and investors
- Sales & Distribution channels
- Location Advantage
- Demand & supply gaps
- Business Culture
JRSCA provides the unique strategic and operational consulting services to the clients across industries and countries. We mentor our clients for not just market entry but also in the long term to provide the best ever services in the world. Our philosophy is to help our client be successful by providing them with end to end solutions.
MAKE IN INDIA
Make in India is an initiative launched by the Government of India to encourage multi-national, as well as national companies to manufacture their products in India. It was launched by Prime Minister of India on 25 September 2014. India hoped to emerge, after initiation of the programme in 2015 as the top destination globally for foreign direct investment, surpassing the United States of America as well as the People's Republic of China. In 2015, India received US$63 billion in FDI.
The major objective behind the initiative is to focus on job creation and skill enhancement in 25 sectors of the economy. The initiative also aims at high quality standards and minimising the impact on the environment. The initiative hopes to attract capital and technological investment in India.
- Doing business in India just got easier – new de-licensing and deregulation measures are reducing complexity, and significantly increasing speed and transparency.
- Process of applying for Industrial License & Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum made online on 24×7 basis through eBiz portal.
- Validity of Industrial license extended to three years.
- States asked to introduce self-certification and third party certification under Boilers Act.
- Major components of Defense products’ list excluded from industrial licensing.
- Dual use items having military as well as civilian applications deregulated.
- Services of all Central Govt. Departments & Ministries will be integrated with the eBiz – a single window IT platform for services.
- Process of obtaining environmental clearances made online.
- Following advisories sent to all Departments/ State Governments to simplify and rationalize regulatory environment.
- All returns should be filed on-line through a unified form. A check-list of required compliances should be placed on Ministry’s/Department’s web portal.
- All registers required to be maintained by the business should be replaced with a single electronic register.
- No inspection should be undertaken without the approval of the Head of the Department.
- For all non-risk, non-hazardous businesses a system of self-certification to be introduced.